Vann Attorneys is experienced in all aspects of the landlord-tenant relationship, both commercial and residential. We typically represent residential landlords and property managers and both commercial landlords and tenants. Our services include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating residential and commercial leases
- Negotiations regarding amending lease terms or early termination
- Collection of past-due rents and other amounts due
- Litigation or other dispute resolution regarding permitted use provisions, exclusive use provisions, and common-area maintenance charges
- Advice concerning holdover tenants or unwritten leases
- Evictions, in both commercial and residential leases, including both representing the landlord in small claims court and coordinating with the sheriff’s office to actually regain possession
Our attorneys have represented landlords of all sizes – from individual property owners, to large residential property managers, to national commercial real estate companies, in courts throughout North Carolina.