How Can We Help You? by Vann & Sheridan Attorneys at Law
We all hear from others and may say to our customers from time to time, “how can we help you?” Well, when we ask you that question, we really mean it. We enjoy helping our clients with legal challenges, developing options for you and designing creative solutions for the particular question or issue you may be facing.
So often people ask us, “what type of law do you practice?” Well, here is a partial list of the areas of law that we practice:
- Commercial Creditor’s Rights (Collecting Money Due)
- Representing Creditors in Bankruptcy Court
- Construction Litigation
- Lien and Payment Bond Claims
- Business Disputes and Litigation
- Employment Law for the Employer
- Buying/Selling Businesses or Assets
- Corporate Law
- Incorporating and Starting New Businesses
- Estate Planning/Business Succession
Please let us know how we can help you. Thank you for the trust you place in us to work with you!